WHO WE ARE
Feldman Financial Advisors provides consulting, valuation and advisory services to all types of companies. We have particular expertise with commercial banks, thrift institutions, credit unions, insurance companies, and mortgage companies. The firm was formed in 1996 by a group of senior consultants who were previously affiliated with Credit Suisse First Boston and Kaplan Associates. Feldman Financial Advisors is based in Washington, DC.
The senior professionals at Feldman Financial Advisors each have between 15 and 30 years of valuation and consulting experience. The professional backgrounds include management consulting, Big Four accounting, investment banking, regulatory agencies and financial institutions. Collectively, the staff of Feldman Financial Advisors has worked on client engagements for more than 1,000 companies worldwide.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Mutual-to-stock conversion appraisals and business plans
- Valuations of closely held and public companies for purposes of selling stock and issuing options or warrants
- Valuations of securities for ESOP plans, charitable contributions, and estate and gift taxes
- Valuations for corporate, financial and fair value reporting purposes
- Expert witness testimony and litigation support analysis
- Strategic planning
- Management reviews
- Special studies