MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
The staff at Feldman Financial Advisors has advised in over 125 M&A transactions. The M&A advisory services that we provide include:
- Providing analyses of strategic alternatives
- Preparing customized offering materials and soliciting transaction proposals
- Assisting with due diligence reviews on behalf of buyers and sellers
- Negotiating the financial terms of definitive agreements
- Preparing financial fairness opinions
- Providing portfolio valuations for transaction recording purposes
STOCK CONVERSION APPRAISALS
The professionals at Feldman Financial Advisors have valued more than 350 converting thrift institutions and insurance company demutualizations. Our conversion services include:
- Pre-conversion planning and feasibility analysis.
- Preparation of standard, mutual holding company (MHC) and second-step conversion appraisals.
- Preparation of insurance company demutualization appraisals.
- Preparation of regulatory business plans for conversion applications.
- Review appraiser for state regulatory agencies.
EXPERT TESTIMONY AND LITIGATION SUPPORT
We are experienced in providing expert witness testimony on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving valuation and other financial disputes. Our specific ligitation services include:
- Developing financial models as evidentiary tools
- Preparing analytical reports to substantiate damage claims
- Conducting economic research and statistical analysis
- Preparing reports to determine values for securities, companies and ownership interests
- Assisting attorneys and other experts with refinement of case theories
- Business and capital plans
- De novo bank formations
- Charter conversions for banks, thrifts, and credit unions
- Strategic planning
- Branch purchases, sales and strategies
- Corporate, tax and accounting valuations
- Intangible valuations for ASC 350
- Financial asset and liability portfolio valuations for ASC 805
- ESOP stock valuations for closely-held companies
- Estate tax and charitable contribution valuations
International Aircraft Manufacturer - analysis of corporate tax adjustments on international lease financing.
Internet Advertiser - valuation of common stock pursuant to a share repurchase agreement.
Information Technology Firm - development of corporate strategic plan regarding recapitalization of the firm.
Media Publishing Company - valuation of common stock for stock option program.
Multi-line Insurance Carrier - valuation for acquisition purposes.
Financial Institutions - mergers and acquisitions.
Customer Marketing Firm - establish a stock option plan.
Japanese Financial Institution - valuation of shared credits for U.S. tax purposes.
Fiber Optic Network Provider - assist in SEC review on financial statements related to "cheap stock' concerns.
Real Estate Investment Company - valuation of preferred and common equity interests for Subchapter "S" election.